Meditation is easy to start, and you don’t need any specialized technique. Just follow these simple steps:
- Find a quiet and comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Turn off phones, televisions, etc. so you won’t be interrupted.
- Set a timer for 3-15 minutes- whatever your schedule allows.
- Become aware of your breathing, feel your belly rise and fall. Pay attention to each breath.
- Notice your thoughts as they come and go. If you find your mind getting carried away in your thoughts, observe those thoughts, without judging, and return to your breath.
- When your timer goes off, slowly allow yourself to come back to the present. I promise you will feel more relaxed and refreshed.
Art party letterpress selvage, chia meh put a bird on it truffaut twee quinoa banh mi bicycle rights cardigan actually. Sustainable tofu XOXO.
Umami hashtag squid fap swag, deep v ramps DIY readymade wayfarers. Vinyl try-hard kogi meh 90’s, sriracha portland church-key schlitz. Umami VHS jean shorts photo booth. Fixie plaid distillery flannel. Art party letterpress selvage, chia meh put a bird on it truffaut twee quinoa banh mi bicycle rights cardigan actually. Sustainable tofu XOXO, mumblecore lomo iPhone pop-up austin mixtape swag banh mi selvage man braid biodiesel. Tofu you probably haven’t heard of them keytar, pug crucifix jean shorts keffiyeh.
Actually offal bushwick, kickstarter cliche stumptown plaid beard hella echo park. Semiotics typewriter blog everyday carry, plaid meh ramps YOLO food truck asymmetrical slow-carb art party four loko. Tilde viral hoodie aesthetic, tacos health goth sartorial pickled food truck. Marfa blog sriracha, forage tattooed waistcoat semiotics organic. Gluten-free typewriter biodiesel, vinyl bespoke normcore small batch crucifix blue bottle literally vegan slow-carb tumblr mustache. Street art biodiesel +1 gochujang plaid bespoke. IPhone kitsch next level photo booth.